Pulling Nation

Pulling Nation! is a forum in wich we talk about LT, LGT or GT Pulls. Come talk about your pullers and ones we have seen.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i wanna see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rustyrideon68
Admin

PostSubject: i wanna see   8/27/2010, 12:48 am

how many of the members log on and post in 1 week starting now. 8/26/10/ just say here as a reply. i wanna see/ farmtechdave/troybilt88/ diesel gt/11[site founder(frogbreeder1)/ searstractorfan/willtractors101/ Hugh-SS/16/Brett-JDx748 / jakeblues652/and DeereHunter82. come on guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoubleClutch
PN Member

PostSubject: Re: i wanna see   8/27/2010, 5:07 pm

I jump in every day at least once. I know it a new forum but you got to espect it to be slow at first. I would post a add on craigslist and other forums and just see how many members join. I'll post a link on my forum. Heres a link to it. http://westernpagtpuller.team-talk.net/index.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nick130
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna see   8/27/2010, 8:53 pm

DoubleClutch wrote:
I jump in every day at least once. I know it a new forum but you got to espect it to be slow at first. I would post a add on craigslist and other forums and just see how many members join. I'll post a link on my forum. Heres a link to it. http://westernpagtpuller.team-talk.net/index.htm

i agree new forums take a while to get alot of members. once you advertise and word of mouth it will start filling up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Renaud
PN Member

PostSubject: Re: i wanna see   10/6/2010, 6:18 pm

I only found this site a few days ago linked in from Backyard roundtable.Been looking for Garden Tractor pulling sites because we have 3 generations looking to get into garden tractor pulling.We'll be pulling with Cub Cadets and a Sears SS12 and might even get a Wheelhorse or 2 involved all in stock classes for now anyone near 06255 interested in getting a GT group together I'm looking to start one up Email hammerman 35 "at" juno.com
Leon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyrideon68
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna see   10/9/2010, 4:06 pm

Leon Renaud tell everyone you know about this site we gotta fill up. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rustyrideon68
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna see   10/17/2010, 4:23 pm

and welcome to pulling nation Leon Renaud!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna see   

Back to top Go down

i wanna see
Page 1 of 1